Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Irvington Recreation and Parks Department
Memorial Park Tennis Court
• A valid Irvington Park Pass is required for use of the Irvington Tennis Courts.
• Courts are for Village residents, their guests and by department approval.
• Courts are open 8am to 10pm weather permitting from March through December.
• Permits can only be secured through the Irvington Recreation and Parks Department.
• Play time is limited to I hour when someone is waiting to play. Permits must be placed in sleeve provided at each court.
• Permits must be shown upon request of any Recreation and Parks Staff members.
• NO private lessons are allowed.
• No Glass Bottles.
• No Dogs allowed. Service Dogs must have a valid permit and it must be presented to Parks staff upon request.
• No bikes, scooters or roller skates allowed in the park.
• Playing of any loud music is not allowed.
• Emergency – please call Irvington Police Department at 914591-8080
Recreation and Parks staff are authorized to remove anyone in violation of the park use policies. Staff are directed to contact the Irvington Police Department if violators do not cooperate with staff.
For questions or concerns, please contact the Superintendent of Recreation and parks at 914-591-7736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You for your cooperation!