Scenic Hudson Park
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
Scenic Hudson Park is opened to passive recreation activities only, such as walking, strolling, and sitting on benches.
- In accordance with the Governor’s Executive Orders, face coverings are required to be worn by anyone who is unable to socially distance from others while in the park.
- Visitors to the park must adhere to proper social distancing at all times.
- Walk pathways in the direction of the arrows.
- All ballfields, playgrounds, and basketball courts are closed.
- No dogs are allowed in the park.
- No bicycles or scooters are allowed in the park.
- Senior Center is closed.
- Park hours: 7 a.m. to dusk
Scenic Hudson Park at Irvington is co-owned by the Village of Irvington and The Scenic Hudson Land Trust, Inc.
The Scenic Hudson Park at Irvington is on the Hudson River in the Village of Irvington in Westchester County. Adjacent to the park is Bridge Street Properties, redeveloped industrial buildings with a thriving mix of tenants. The park is accessed via Bridge Street, a local street that is between, and parallel to, the Hudson River and the Metro-North tracks.
- The park includes two regulation ballfields overlain by a regulation soccer field.
- There are two playground areas for young children.
- Nearly one-mile of pathways that weave around and through the site.
- There are approximately 4.5 acres of open lawns for passive recreation, picnicking and appreciating views of the Hudson Highlands and Hudson River.
- A senior citizens’ center created in the renovated industrial office building.
- A boat launch for non-motorized, car-topped craft. THE BOAT LAUNCH IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC AT THIS TIME.
- There are 74 parking spaces.
- March 1st to November 30th: 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- December 1st to End of February: 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
For permits and more information, contact:
Irvington Recreation & Parks Department
71 Main Street
Irvington, NY 10533
Tel: (914) 591-7736
Fax: (914) 591-7110