Participants are asked to be in place by 10:30AM to insure a prompt start at 10:45AM. Those involved in the ceremonies at the War Memorials on Main Street (in front of the Main Street School) are asked to assemble in the school parking lot. Officer of the day, Jim Brennen, will coordinate the parade formation. Master of Ceremonies, Mayor Brian Smith, will begin the program in front of the war memorials.
The parade line of March will be as follows:
• Police Escort
• The Tarrytown Vets Drum & Bugle Corps
• Veterans and Color Guard
• Village Officials and Guests
• Fire Department
• Irvington High School Band
• Irvington High School – Class of 1965
• Irvington Recreation & Parks Youth Baseball
• Friends of the Irvington Public Library
• Irvington Volunteer Ambulance Corps
When the parade arrives at Memorial Park, Jim Brennen will direct the groups into position near the speaker's platform. All are asked to remain quiet and in formation until the ceremonies conclude. Those participating in the ceremonies at Memorial Field, and Village Officials, should proceed directly to the speaker's platform. Mayor Smith will introduce the ceremonies, which are anticipated to conclude by noon.
Thank you for your cooperation.