The Village of Irvington invites you to come out and join your neighbors and friends, both old and new, as we open the 2018 Holiday Season together on Saturday, December 1, 2018 at Irvington's Annual Holiday Happening!
Events all day from 12Noon - 5PM on Main Street
Traditional Tree Lighting at 5PM - Recreation Center on Main Street
Come for a while or spend the day!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY!
- Senior Citizen Crafts and Bake Sale – Senior Center, Scenic Hudson Park (10AM – 3PM)
- Guided Tours Historic Tiffany Room - Town Hall
- iASK/CAB “Community Rx Take Back Day” – Police HQ, N. Ferris Street (12Noon – 2PM)
- "Shop Small" in Irvington, Dobbs Ferry, and Hastings-on-Hudson. Hop on-and-off trolley between villages. Get your holiday shopping done all in one day! Festive activities and pop-ups are planned for each village. Stay tuned for details! Trolley runs from 12Noon -5PM
- Winter Festival - Irvington NY PTSA– Main Street School (12Noon – 3PM)
- Meet a Police Officer – Police HQ, N. Ferris Street (12Noon – 2PM)
- Open House - Irvington Fire Department– Main Street (12Noon – 2PM)
- 101 Dalmations – Irvington Town Hall Theater (12:30PM)
- Holiday Train Display - Irvington Historical Society – McVickar House (1PM to 5PM)
- Winter Themed Craft Making - Irvington Public Library (1PM to 3PM)
12Noon to 5PM Jimmy’s Soft Serve Ice Cream – in front of Main Street School
2PM to 4:45PM “Images of Sanibel & Captiva Island” by Larry Corio – Martucci Gallery in the Irvington Public Library
3:30PM to 5PM Entertainment – Recreation Center
5PM Tree Lighting by Mayor Smith – Recreation Center
5:10PM Main Street School Singers – steps of Village Hall
5:15PM Refreshments served – courtesy of the Volunteer Fire Company – Village Hall Plaza
IRVINGTON PTSA 2018 WINTER FESTIVAL AT MAIN STREET SCHOOL 12NOON – 3PM
Popular crafting sessions including: constructing a blizzard in a bottle, gingerbread house decorating and building a snowman. Limited number available. Please sign up in advance at https://winter-festival-2018.cheddarup.com
Free and low cost activities! Spirit Wear, wreaths and refreshments! Learn about school and Village clubs and organizations!
The Community Holiday Showcase in the Main Street School auditorium returns for its 3rd year!
SEE YOU THERE!!