6th-8th Grade Summer Travel Camp
TEENSCAPE is a travel camp for current 6th-8th graders. The program includes two 3-week sessions that are varied enough for campers to choose from either a 3 week or 6 week experience. Past campers have traveled thousands of miles, braved the scariest of roller coasters, flew down the wildest of water slides, applied copious amounts of sunscreen, chugged gallons of lemonade, and made memories that will last a life time.
Camp Directors: Angela Thornton & Mike DiNardo
Session 1: June 26- July 14
Kayaking on the Hudson
Camelback Water Park
Kayaking on the Hudson
American Dream Works Water Park
Session 2: July 17-August 4
New York Met Game
Rockland Boulders Game
Fishing Charter Boat
Brownstone Adventure Park
Campers have the choice to join the fun for either 3 weeks OR 6 weeks.
Fees: One Session- $1,495 (Resident) $1,645(School District)
Both Sessions- $2,890 (Resident) $3,190 (School District)
Some Trips may require an additional fee.
Maximum enrollment: 40 participants per session
*IMPORTANT Registration Information*
Registration begins Tuesday, March 7th at 10:00 a.m. online at http://register.capturepoint.com/villageofirvington
We have received a lot of interest in this program and have limited spots.
You MUST create an account by Noon on Monday, March 6th in order to be eligible to register on March 7th. Please make sure you add the child(ren) that you plan on registering to your account. Not adding them prior will delay your ability to register.
There will be an upload section of the registration process. Please see you will need available to upload below.
What you need at time of registration:
- Full payment
- Basic camper information including their medical history, doctors information and health insurance information
- A pdf or jpeg of their immunization record including the doctor’s stamp to upload
- If applicable, the camper’s Covid-10 Vaccination card as a pdf or jpeg if it’s not listed with their immunizations
- The completed parent/camper contract found at the end of the handbook
- If your child may need medication during the camp day, the medication authorization form at the end of the handbook must be printed out, completed by the campers doctor, and uploaded as a pdf or jpeg
Click here to download the TEENSCAPE 2023 Handbook. The Handbook must be read prior to registration.
More information, contact Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org & Mike at email@example.com