Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Monday, September 22nd – Friday, September 26th
The Village of Dobbs Ferry will be milling and paving the streets listed below, along with the approximate dates scheduled for each street. Please keep in mind that the work is contingent on the weather.
MILLING AND PAVING WILL TAKE PLACE ON THE FOLLOWING STREETS:
* Paving of Florence Avenue from Scott Street to the dead end, Osceola Avenue from Sherman Avenue to North Mountain Drive and Washington Avenue from Ashford Avenue to Langdon Avenue will commence on Monday September 22, 2014 and is anticipated to take three (3) days to complete. Paving operations are scheduled from 7:00am-5:00pm. Parking will be restricted on both sides of these streets from 7:00am-5:00pm. Residents of these streets will be allowed access to their homes. There are sure to be some delays while traversing these streets during hours of paving operation. Residents are urged to plan accordingly and to use alternate routes whenever possible.
* Florence Avenue - There will be No Parking on both sides of Florence Avenue from Scott Street to the dead end of Florence Avenue.
* Osceola Avenue - There will be no parking on both sides of Osceola Avenue from Sherman Avenue to North Mountain Drive.
* Washington Avenue - Washington Avenue will be closed to vehicular traffic on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:00am-5:00pm for paving. There will be No Parking on both sides of Washington from Ashford Avenue to Langdon Avenue.
* The Springhurst School “Green Bus” will be allowed access to pick up and drop off students.
Thank you to everyone for their patience and understanding as this project is completed.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Dobbs Ferry Village Hall for more information at (914) 231-8507 or email: email@example.com.